A quick blast on the Canyon mountain bikes website reveals this mad machine - the Canyon Dude - a kind of fatbike, hardtail mountain bike with suspension forks. The pure use case is ragging around everywhere and anywhere with an emphasis on horrible, wet, muddy UK conditions.
- Schwalbe Jumbo Jim 4.0" tyres
- Shimano SLX 10 speed shifters
- Shimano Deore XT Shadow Plus rear mech
- Carbon fibre fatbike frame
- Specialist DT Swiss BR 2250 fatbike wheels
- Also available in a version with a carbon fork instead of a suspension fork
This bike defies conventions. On first glance it looks like a fairly standard hardtail. With the fatbike pedigree it looks very chuckable and opens up many new options to explore riding styles.
Disclosure: I've not tested this bike.