Very good condition. Frame has a few minor paint scuffs from use.
Bought as new from previous owner. I've used it for a recent bikepacking trip to Wales and in local forest trails. Total miles done approx 250.
The best points IMO for this bike are the steel frame which is very responsive and the big plus sized tyres which you can run at a variety of pressures. The SRAM drivetrain ensure smooth gear shifting and brakes offer good performance.
Reason for sale - frame is slightly too small for me, hence the long stem which could be replaced for a shorter one. The bike's original spec is a 90mm stem.
I am 6 foot 2 with 34 trouser leg. Although this frame is an XL there is also an XXL which is the equivalent of 22 inch. I'm often on the borderline between the two frame sizes.
This frame suits bikepacking - check the geometry against the much more expensive - Surly Bridge Club, Ogre or ECR 27.5 (https://surlybikes.com/bikes).
It also has mounts for bikepacking bags. See the spec below.
- FRAME Double Butted CrMo, w/rack, fender and frame bag mounts, tapered headtube
- FRONT FORK CrMo, with lowrider rack and fender mount, suspension-corrected w/tapered steerer tube
- CRANKSET Forged Alloy 1x10, Hollow Spindle, Narrow-Wide 32T
- DERAILLEUR REAR Sram X7 Type-2
- SHIFT LEVER Sram X5 10-speed
- CASSETTE Sunrace 10-Speed, 11-42T
- BOTTOM BRACKET External Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- CHAIN KMC X10
- HUB REAR Formula, 135mm, Quad Cartridge Sealed Bearings, Centerlock Disc, 32h
- HUB FRONT Formula, 100mm, Centerlock Disc, 32H
- RIM Maddux DD40 27.5+, Double Wall, 40mm Inner, Tubeless Ready
- SPOKES NIPPLES 14g Black Stainless Steel
- TIRES Kenda Havok, 27.5x2.8
- BRAKES FRONT Shimano BR-M445 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Centerlock Rotor
- BRAKES REAR Shimano BR-M445 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Centerlock Rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS Shimano BR-M445 Hydraulic
- HANDLEBAR Funn Full-on, cut to 710mm
- GRIPS Marin Locking
- STEM FSA 110mm
- HEADSET FSA Orbit, Sealed Cartridge Bearing, 1 1/8
- SEATPOST Marin Alloy Light
- SADDLE Marin MTB
- PEDALS DMR plastic V12 shape