- Syria Assad (old Assad)
- Gaddafi (wannabe revolutionary)
- Facebook echo chamber content reinforces content
- Blackrock Aladin servers, analyse past to predict markets & manage money
- Tony Blair iraq war evidence chemical weapons in glass recepticles based on "The Rock" film with Nicolas Cage. Never usually used for chemical storage
- Many films before 2001 depicting buildings etc
- Gaddafi made to look like "world thinker" in exchange for publically claiming he was dismantling nuclear program to make Blair / Bush look better / like invading Iraq was a good idea
- Occupy movement more about system of management, how to go about things, rather than idea about how to live
- Donald Trump + Vladminir Putin / Circinov used theatre techniques to create disillusion in perception. Donald Trump beat the media by not making sense, saying everything.
- Journalists thought it is their job to uncover lies and expose truth but this is not relevant here
- People have no control over anything, only their bodies hence fitness obsession
- William Gibson novels about computer network built by corporations to communicate invisible to ordinary people = dystopian idea of internet. Coined term "Cyberspace"
- US tested different weapons created spectacles then cover sotry of UFOS used.
Emergence of suicide bomber concept created by Homeini, Palestians captured are left on mountain.
- on IMDB