These are the questions I used to interview an explorer who was travelling by horse when I met him.
- Where are you from?
- What is your job?
- What trips have you done before?
- What is the motivation for your trip?
- Why use a horse?
- How is travelling with an animal different?
- What languages do you speak?
- Describe briefly your average day?
- Where you do live and sleep now?
- What is your life philosophy 1 short paragraph?
- What is your most important object?
- If you could have one thing of your dreams what would it be?
- What message would you like to tell the world?
- What was the nicest unexpected experience you recently had?
- Did you have any troubles on your journey
What questions would you ask an explorer?