Journeys I’ve made through the years.
n. pl. jour·neys
The act of traveling from one place to another, especially when involving a considerable distance; a trip.
A distance to be traveled or the time required for a trip: a 2,000-mile journey to the Pacific; the three-day journey home.
A process or course likened to traveling, such as a series of trying experiences; a passage: the journey from addiction to recovery.
- Georiders mountain biking tours Georgia 2015
- Georiders mountain biking tours Georgia 2014
- Spain ‘Bajada’ Watercourse hike 2014
- Georgia / Armenia - hiking, filmmaking 2012
- Dubai - city walking 2011
- Kerry, Ireland - hiking, filmmaking 2012
- SW Coast path, England 2011
- Cycle to Ireland 2011
- Ride Earth Mongolia 2010
- Bikepacking tour Khevsureti 2009
Ride Earth Cycle Tour Eurasia 2007 - 2009
7300 miles england tbilisi
2693 km tbilisi zahedan
3478km zahedan mumbai
1000 km jhansi - kathmanu
1500km kathmandu to dehli with adman detour
200km - Georgia
Bikepacking Scotland 2006 Inverness to Fort William