Karrimor Carbon Fibre Walking Poles Review
I bought these from Sports Direct. They seemed to offer the same spec as much pricier alternatives. I used them for every day over 8 days on a hike.
- Rubber studs wore out after 2 days
- Comfortable handles
- Handy strap to prevent slippage
- Lightweight and strong (carbon fibre)
- Telescopic so easy to store
- Improved walking efficiency and stability
Perhaps more expensive options have more durable rubber studs. Otherwise a bargain.
Walking poles on Amazon