10 Things Writing a Book Means to Me
Writing a book can be quite daunting but once you’ve finished it is a significant achievement. Here are some of the reasons why writing a book is important to me.
- I have done something interesting enough to write about and written about it.
- Achieved a significant goal and produced a finished product.
- It means a great deal to share a story to inspire others.
- I have learnt what it takes to construct a book and publish it independently.
- Create something with no profit driven reason.
- I collaborated with others, like Pete Moffat who designed the fantastic cover and got and insight into his process.
- I can draw on the discipline that produced the book.
- Reflect on my experiences.
- Come back to the story in years to come.
- Discovered a passion for writing and editing.
There are more… View all books on Amazon