I have made a deal with myself to give my creative projects the attention and craft they deserve.
- Design portfolio (andrewwelch.info)
- Organise and release music ( at http://andrew-welch-music.blogspot.com/)
- T-Shirts and artwork (zazzle.com/truefocus)
- Photography organisation (using Picasa 3, with input from Aurilien)
My new mantras:
- Be organised
- Finish one thing at a time
- Avoid distractions
- Plan time
I’ve been inspired by GTD, 4HWW, Lateral Thinking and 7 Habits books. What impresses me about GTD is that is helps you to deal with the new phenomenon of information overload we are faced with. There is now Facebook, gmail and a million other similar websites that waste time and invite procrastination.