disclosure: I was given the Tubus Logo by Lyon Equipment (Tubus' UK distributor) as part of their Expedition Grant in 2007
- 26"/28" wheel fitting
- 40kg max load
- Available in Black or Silver
- Fillet brazed chromoly, hollow, steel tubing construction
- One-piece, “triangular” struts are incredibly stable
- Two upper mounting arms adjust forward-backward and side-to-side
- Compatible with most braze-on configurations
- Second lower eyelet for fender mounting or use
- Mounting bracket for a tail light
- Incredibly light weight for its strength
The Ultimate choice for travellers when heel clearance is an issue. The lower mounting point of bags improves the centre of gravity and also optimises he use of upper loading area. This design also facilitates mounting on smaller frames. Since bags are mounted further aft, they permit more heel clearance.
Bent and welded steel tubes. Sliding adjustment for back / forth positioning. Bolts onto the frame rack eyelets or using frame adaptor kit.
- Available in different wheel sizes for easy to replace 26" wheel size
- Strong crafted construction - durable and reliable
- Very good strength to weight ratio
How I tested the Tubus Logo Rear Rack
I used this rack whilst cycle touring across Eurasia, Mongolia and numerous shorter trips - thousands of kilometres.
The rack held very heavy loads over rough ground for many hours of riding time. Over time the paint wore off. It never snapped or had failed welds.
Widely regarded as an excellent pannier rack choice for cycle touring.