Vegetarian Georgian Food
- Badrijani - aubergine dish
- Khachapuri - cheese pasty
- Lobiani - bean pasty
- Lobio - stewed beans
- Ajapsandali - vegetable stew
- mushroom / cheese khinkhali - dumplings
- Gozinaqi / Churchkhela- snacks whilst riding
- Mkhali - Spinach and beetgreen puree
- Boiled beetroot with red tkemali (cherry) sauce
- Dolma - Rolled cabbage leaves with walnuts
- Bell peppers stuffed with rice and veggies and green beans (seasonal).
- Ajarian Chirbuli (similar to Shakshouka) - eggs stewed in tomatoes
- Pkhali - ground spinach leaves with walnut.
- Ghomi - boiled corn flour with chunk of cheese.
- Fried suluguni.
- Fried mushrooms (in ketsi)
- Borshi - Vegetable stew